1. Help Center
  2. FAQs
  3. Airgun and Airbow Service, Repair and Parts

Can I replace the old part #1763-107 with the new valve body #1764-002?

No, new and old parts can not be mixed and matched. If you need an old part (like the -107 valve body) and it is no longer available, you'll need to buy a whole new assembly.